Looking for privacy on over an acre with a neighborhood setting on a quiet street near the heart of Potomac? This property, located just off Falls Road, with easy access to shopping and restaurants as well as 1-495 and 1-270, may be exactly what you're looking for! This gracious home offers one-level living at its best and has been thoughtfully renovated and updated by the current owner. A brand new roof has just been installed. Its easy-living floorplan incorporates opens spaces with charm and grace. The two-story foyer with clerestory windows and a double-door entry flanked by large picture windows, provides amazing views of the beautiful, landscaped yard. The living room with a stone fireplace and dining room provide the perfect backdrop for more formal entertaining, while the family room that opens to the kitchen and breakfast area are perfect for more causal family living, The updated kitchen features a large center island, light-stained cabinetry with granite countertops and glass tile backsplash, and top-of-the line appliances. The adjacent study or office is perfect for working from home and could also serve as a guest room with a full, renovated bathroom nearby. The craft room is perfect for all kinds of projects and provides access to both the garage and exterior. A special feature of this home is the indoor pool addition with adjacent studio. The oversized two-car garage features a workshop, additional laundry area, and separate storage room. The bedroom wings consists of four bedrooms, three full renovated baths with top-of-the-line hardware, and a second laundry room. The expansive primary bedroom has a separate sitting area and a beautifully appointed primary bathroom with a tankless water heater. The outdoors is a nature lover's retreat, with each season offering special landscaping features. The patio with a pergola is accessible from both the sunporch and the indoor pool. Among the many special features of this wonderful home are the large windows with a view of the landscaped garden from each room. Indoors or out, you will love calling this your all-seasons home for years to come!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lake Normandy Estates
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Humidifier
- Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Casement, Skylights
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Mantle, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Cedar Closet, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Pond, Rear Yard, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price