Stunningly renovated Greek Revival design backing to woods and creek and located just a few blocks from parks and 5 minutes from 270. New roof and siding this year. New windows in 2016. But the undisputed star of this home is the full kitchen and master bath remodel that was completed in 2018. The kitchen is open to the living, family, dining, and morning rooms. It features 152sqft of Cambria quartz countertops, induction cooktop, overhead high-velocity hood, double ovens, 48" integrated refrigerator, maple cabinets, two sinks, 42 bottle wine fridge, and a walk-in pantry. No HOA. Access to amazing parks and two local private swim & tennis clubs.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,154 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fox Hills West
Montgomery County Public Schools
THOMAS S. WOOTTON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Tile, Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price