PUBLIC WATER & SEWER. Prominently perched on a spectacular 1.29-acre lot, 9716 Overlea Drive is a hidden treasure of luxury living. Through a gracious 2-story foyer a unique floor plan awaits âthe main level features 3 Bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 bathrooms, a Spanish-inspired Kitchen with gas burning fireplace, a center island, and custom cabinetry. The dramatic great room is discreetly tucked away featuring a wood burning fireplace w/ full stone surround, beamed vaulted ceiling, and serene garden views from sun-filled windows on three sides while the formal dining room offers banquet size entertaining. A thoughtfully designed primary suite addition graces the second level with plenty of closet space, a dressing room, and a spa-inspired luxury bathroom. A spacious private library with wood burning fireplace with private access to an upper deck and an elegant formal powder room. The lower level is centered around a large recreation room with full window surround, a fitness room, a wine cellar, a fifth bedroom suite, and a full bathroom. Enjoy summers in the heated pool surrounded by lush gardens or have fun lobbing tennis balls on the lighted tennis court. Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, schools and major highways.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,349 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room
- Dining Area
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Palladian Windows
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Multiple Phone Lines, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Landscaped. Trees/Wooded, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price